What User Data We Collect
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with Garamart.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- We also use your device information and data profile regarding your online behavior on our website. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like location, local government area, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences.
Cookies And How We Use Them
garamart.com places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive; these cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: –
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Maintain your relationship with us.
- Enable you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information data;
- We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include, delivering packages, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, providing customer service and analyzing data.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use garamart.com.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
If you have questions and/or require more information regarding this statement do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org